Conducting online surveys has become essential if we want to know our target audience better. Thanks to the online questionnaires you can know the characteristics, opinions, beliefs, etc. that your current and/or potential customers may have about your brand and/or specific products in order to understand their thinking and improve your market position.
In fact, if you’re wondering how to make a market segmentation, the first thing I’m going to tell you is to start looking for a good program to do online surveys. Because it will be a very useful tool that will allow us to know our target audience or buyer person much better.The Tellthebell is one of the best survey conducted by Taco bell to know customer feedback. through this they can improve their services.
If you don’t know how to create your buyer person, I recommend that you read this guide to create a buyer person where I teach you to step by step to define your ideal customer with examples and tools that will help you locate it.
Why It Is Important To Do Online Surveys
Making an online survey is more difficult than it seems and should always be aligned with your marketing goals. In addition, they have to contain all kinds of questions that allow you to reach those goals through a series of issues to meet the information needs.
But do not worry, because I have prepared a comprehensive guide to do online surveys in which you will learn to:
- how to create online surveys
- how to design an online survey
- how to create an online questionnaire
- how to organize an online survey
- Tools for free online surveys.
- In addition, any company that wants to put the user at the centre of its strategy must know its current and potential customers like the palm of your hand.
- And to know your audience one of the best tools you have are online surveys.
Through them you can:
- Know first hand what the problems and motivations of your current or potential customers are.
- Evaluate the satisfaction levels of your customers with your products and/or services.
- Measure the level of customer service quality of your employees.
- Know those factors that would improve your products and/or services or that new features would add.
- Know new changes and market trends and anticipate the competitive environment.
- If you have a blog, doing an online survey is the best way to know what type of content you prefer, in what format and what type of articles would help you most to solve your problems.
Advantages of doing online surveys
- With online surveys, there are no geographical limits and you can access any type of person who has an online connection.
- You can cover a larger number of online surveys than if you did them physically.
- Eliminate paper costs of having to print surveys, etc.
- The response time of online surveys is shorter than that of foot surveys.
- Online surveys tend to have greater visual appeal by being able to incorporate multimedia elements.
Disadvantages Of Doing Online Surveys
- People need access to the internet in order to answer online surveys.
- There may be differences between people who use the internet and people who do not have access.
- If you have to access a population with a more adult profile, it is possible that with online surveys you will have difficulty getting in touch with them.